Advertising & Guest Posting Guidelines
If you are interested in graphic advertising on this blog, you may choose among the following sizes and placement:
Prices are on a monthly basis. Yearly flat fee for any slot is U$D 150.
Sidebar – above the fold (300×250): $20
Sidebar – below the fold (300×250): $10
Top of content – above the fold (468×60): $20
Footer Banner (728×90): $10
If you are a non-commercially inclined/unaffiliated blogger and would like to guest post for our site there are no associated costs.
We consider unaffiliated individuals and non-commercially inclined writers those who:
- May or may not have a blog
- Have a Blog (best if in a related niche)
- Contribute to a blog that is neither a link farm nor a pseudo-niche website/blog which aim is strictly commercial or for profit.
- Individuals not paid by a third party to write and/or place content in a blog
Guidelines for Internet Marketing companies and those writing for/on behalf of third parties and/or interested in link building.
- Publication of an on topic -corporate careers related- article has a one time fee of U$D 30 and for off topic posts the fee is U$D 50 and will be labeled as sponsored next to the publish date (add $5 per extra link, up to 3).
If instead of submitting a post you need links placed in one of the blog’s established articles, the fee is $100.
Payments are handled via Paypal and will be processed once the article has been approved and published. Your post and link will remain online indefinitely. If payment is not received within 2 weeks of publication, links and references to your site/client will be removed. If your company has a fixed schedule for payments, please let us know in advance.
Guest Posting Guidelines
To ensure that an article passes editorial revision, we highly encourage you to follow these guidelines:
- Original Content: can not be -have been- published anywhere else
- Original Approach: most topics have been already covered extensively on the internet. Your story needs to provide an unique perspective on the topic you are writing about. What have you thought that no one else has?
- Tell us a story: articles on this blog are based on the personal experiences of those who write for it. Your post must include an anecdote or personal story to illustrate and enrich the message you are trying to convey
- Personable Style: don’t write like a robot. Make your own voice transpire through your post. Take a look at my posts or Ioana’s and feel the vibe of our writing styles. We would like to see your personality transpiring through your writing. Speak to our readers directly.
- Avoid Itemized Posts: posts comprised of just bullets with descriptions are usually a recipe for high bounce rates and low engagement. If you need to use bullets, blend them with the story and avoid making your post centered in the bullets. Also, posts structured like INTRO-BULLETS w/descriptions-CONCLUSION will not be accepted
- Break Paragraphs: attention span is growing thinner on the internet. Avoid writing long paragraphs. Each one should be no longer than 5 lines of text and use sub headings to introduce new sections
- Don´t Preach!
- Goal Oriented: must address a specific topic within the corporate careers niche
- Keywords: keyword heavy posts will be rejected. If you want to rank for a keyword, read below
- Follow up: with comments made on the post/s you’ve written
- You Get: one back-link within your bio -2 to 3 sentences +photo (optional)- and social media promotion to increase your article’s exposure
- Length: 600 to 800 words +/-
- No affiliate links
The FT Careers Team